Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Upcoming talks

I've gotten the honor to speak at two fantastic conferences this spring.

First one is PipelineConf 8th of april in London where I will talk about the people side of Continuous Delivery. This is the talk Ive had at Netlight EDGE and JDays Conferences though its been update with the experiences from the last 6-8 months of working with Continuous Delivery.

The second one is GeeCon 14th-16th may in Krakow Poland where I will be speaking about Scaling Continuous Delivery. This is a new talk that focuses on lessons learned from our journey to scale continuous delivery from a team of 5 to an organization of 100s.

If you are interested in hearing me speak at a conference, seminar or a workshop. Dont hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment